Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress

Masters In Marketing - Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress.

Do you know about - Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress

Masters In Marketing ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Masters In Marketing . You look at this article for information on that wish to know is Masters In Marketing .

How is Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress

Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress Tube. Duration : 1.77 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Masters In Marketing . The following is the English translation for the Bolivian interview with my courageous, Elizabeth: Narrator: For those who have faced insecurity due to a handicap in your lives, here is an inspirational story to us all...We introduce to you: Mrs. Bolivia International 2004, Elizabeth Bress "Our Crucenha of Gold" Elizabeth: "I have had a total of 7 surgeries. The first one was when I was 6 months old, the last one was the amputation of my leg at age 11". Narrator: She was born with the lack of the tibia of her right leg preventing the growth of three toes and resulting in a shorter leg. At the same time that she was growing so were her fears. She was often made fun of and faced discrimination among other unpleasant experiences. At age 24, she traveled to the United States to pursue her dreams. Today she is a professional woman with a BA in Business, a Masters in Marketing; she is fluent in English and she has succeeded in countless projects. Elizabeth: "When I received my first 'high tech leg' I decided I was going to learn everything I wasn't able to do before. I took spinning classes, hikes and learn to swim....It has been a process of emotional liberation that has transformed my life" Narrator: She overcame all insecurities and found love. Recently she became a Mother and arrived to her country to fully open up and offer her help to other handicap residents of Bolivia. Elizabeth: "I am finding ways to donate wheelchairs, braces, commodes, and cold therapy to rehab ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Masters In Marketing . Where you possibly can offer use within your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Masters In Marketing . View Related articles related to Masters In Marketing . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mrs. Bolivia International - Amputee's advocate- Elizabetth Bress.


No comments:

Post a Comment