Sunday, June 3, 2012

NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know

Masters In Marketing - NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know.

Do you know about - NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know

Masters In Marketing ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Masters In Marketing . You look at this article for facts about a person want to know is Masters In Marketing .

How is NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know

NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know Video Clips. Duration : 2.37 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Masters In Marketing . IVAN MERINO "NINHO": Bailarin y Coreografo profesional conocimientos Jazz,Ballet, HipHop, Acrobacia (Piso-aereo). Alumno de maestros pestigiados en mexico como: Socorrro Larraruri, Mauricio Arias, Panchito Garcia, Mauricio Redon, etc... Cursos Internacionales: Alex Magno, Blake Mcgrath, gil duldulao, Kevin Maher, Sonya tayeh, Bryant Baldwin, etc... TRABAJOS en Convenciones y Teatros: Tv azteca 10 años, Schering, Pfizer, hotel nikko, camino real, hotel joya (pachuca). Obra Taller del orfebre, Desfile un pase de reyes, desfile mattel, desfile disney, disney agogo,, programa nustra casa, producciones huevocartoon obra Haciendo cuentos Idiotas etc.. Actualmente impartiendo clases en escuelas de danza como Gym Condesa y Co-Diector de "las Masters Clan" . CYNTHIA MARTINEZ "CYN" Bailarina Profesional conocimientos en Jazz, Ballet, HipHop. alumna de maestros como Mauricio Arias, Socorro Larrauri, Gustavo Herrera, Ruben Sanchez, Lucero Camarena, Ugo Ruiz, Panchito etc Maestros internacionales: Bryant Baldwin, Alex Magno y Terry Beeman etc. TRABAJOS: Dia internacional de la danza, blackstudio, plaza de toros Sedal, Auditorio Nacional Alejandra Guzman y festival Berol, concierto exa guadalajara Emmanuel, foro sol opening juego de grandes ligas y 1er. Lugar como ejecutante "Dance Educator of America" 2003. Actualmente impartiendo clases en diversos lugares y Bailarina de "Las Masters Clan" Ferro 3er. Lugar. FANNY DE LA VEGA "FANN" Bailarina Profesional con conocimientos en Jazz ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Masters In Marketing . Where you'll be able to put to used in your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Masters In Marketing . View Related articles related to Masters In Marketing . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share NiNho FT Cyn & Fany Masters I just wanna know.


No comments:

Post a Comment